IPS Financial Advice - Teacher Seminars January 2021
TEACHER PENSION & FINANCIAL PLANNING SEMINARS
The IPS Teacher Pension & Financial Advice Seminars are back in January. In addition to our usual pension superannuation seminars, we will also host two exclusive seminars on ‘How to Get a Mortgage Exception’ and ‘Ways to Boost Your Savings’.
The seminars can be booked on Eventbrite through the invitation links enclosed below.
Teacher Pension Seminars are based on when you entered service for the public sector. These Pension Seminars are specific to your pension scheme!
1. Wed, 13th Jan, 8pm – How to Get a Mortgage Exception – Booking link https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/135490346273
2. Mon, 18th Jan, 4pm – Teacher Pensions Pre 1995 Entrants – Booking link https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/114876803612
3. Tues, 19th Jan, 4pm – Teacher Pensions 1995-2004 Entrants – Booking link https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/114879664168
4. Wed, 20th Jan, 4pm – Teacher Pensions 2004-2012 Entrants – Booking link https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/114884241860
5. Thurs, 21st Jan, 4pm – Teacher Pensions Post 2013 Entrants – Booking link https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/114889888750
6. Tues, 26th Jan, 4pm – Boost Your Savings Seminar – Booking link https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/135695875015