ACTIVE SCHOOL FLAG - NEARLY THERE WORKSHOP 5TH MARCH 2019
· ASF will also advertise on www.activeschoolflag.ie and via Twitter @activeflag
Active School Flag – NEARLY THERE workshop 5th March 2019 The Education Centre Tralee 4.00p.m. - 6.00p.m.
Join UsThis practical workshop is for schools that are well advanced with the process and that intend to apply for / renew the ASF during 2019.
Who is if for?ALL schools (new applicant & renewal schools) are advised to attend:
All schools in attendance will receive:
· Active School WALKWAY resource
· Set of ASF whistles
· ASF slideshow for use at staff meetings
All bookings must be made ONLINE at www.activeschoolflag.ie
Workshop for Newly Appointed Principals in the last three years and their Chairpersons
VENUE: THE EDUCATION CENTRE TRALEE
DATES: Monday 4th February 2019
TIMES: 7.00p.m – 9.00p.m
This workshop, delivered by CPSMA, is geared towards Principals who have been appointed within the last two to three years, and their Chairpersons.
The objectives of this workshop include:
- ·To explore the respective roles of the Principal and the Chairperson in the context of the operation of the Board of Management;
- ·To address the responsibility of the Board of Management to operate the school on behalf of the Patron;
- ·To discuss the current challenges facing Boards of Management, and in particular the challenges facing Chairpersons and Principals in the context of their respective roles;
- ·To identify best practice for developing an effective working relationship between the Chairperson and the Principal.
Teas and Coffees will be served on arrival at 6.30p.m.
If you wish to attend this workshop please log onto our website www.edcentretralee.ie and book your place online. Please note there is no fee for this workshop
NARRATIVE 4 TEACHER TRAINING
Would you like to become a Narrative 4 Facilitator? Please find attached flyer for further information - 20 Teachers max.
Individualised Education Planning for Pupils with Special Needs(Primary NQTs Only)
Individualised Education Planning for Pupils with Special Educational Needs (Primary) for NQTs
This workshop will support teacher planning in special educational settings.
The workshop was developed as a collaboration between the NIPT and the NCSE (SESS) in response to NQT feedback about the need for planning guidance to support children’s learning in special education contexts.
What areas will the workshop cover?
- ● The Continuum of Support
- ● The process of individualised education planning including Classroom Support Plans, School
Support Plans and School Support Plus Plans
- ● Developing and reviewing Support Plans
The workshop will include input on the collaborative development of support plans for pupils with special educational needs. It will highlight the on-line and face-to-face supports available from the NIPT and the NCSE. A practical activity-based approach underpins the workshop.
Date: 5th February 2019
Time: 5.00p.m. – 7.00p.m.
Venue: The Education Centre Dromtacker Tralee
If you wish to attend this workshop please book under NIPT Primary