Module One Lámh Course
Dates & Times:
Wednesday 4th & 11th of March from 4.30-7.30pm
This course is for staff members and professionals who have started to work in an environment where Lámh is used and covers 100 Lámh signs and how to support a Lámh user.
No previous Lámh training required.
· Module One Lámh signs (100+)
· Alternative and augmentative communication (AAC)
· Lámh – brief history and development
· Lámh signing environment
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
· Use the 100+ signs from the Module One Book
· Use Lámh as an effective communication tool
· Contribute to assessment or decision-making around Lámh use
· Participate effectively in an established Lámh environment.
Feedback from Module One Participants
'Very enjoyable comprehensive course'
'I liked hearing about experiences of using Lámh with other children with special needs'
· Combined Module One Handbook and Sign book
· Membership of Lámh Signs Online www.lamhsigns.org
· Module One Certificate
· Registration on the Lámh Module One database
Module One Certificate
This course is of most benefit to those who are using Lámh to support a Lámh user and their family currently, as they will have the opportunity to use the signs and skills acquired.
Course Recognised by:
|Course date||04-03-2020 4:30 pm|
|Course End Date||11-03-2020 7:30 pm|
|Registration Start Date||17-01-2020|
|Cut off date||04-03-2020 3:00 pm|
|Location||Education Centre Tralee|
The Education Centre, Tralee
Call: 066 7195000