This is a new and exciting interactive workshop using technology.
- You can choose to work as part of a team or work individually to create a choice of interactive resources that will allow your pupils become engaged learners and work cooperatively, creatively and actively while learning.
- You will learn how to create several resources that are adaptable for both primary school and secondary school and can also be adapted to suit a variety of subjects.
- All activities are very engaging and turn learning into fun.
- Many of these activities can be used as a form of assessment allowing you to keep simple records of pupils’ progress with minimum work.
- All activities involve the use of technology.
- Once you create an activity you can save it and add to your collection of resources.
BOOK YOUR PLACE - REGISTER NOW VIA ICT COURSES TUESDAY 6TH MARCH 2018 5 - 7.30PM